This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Jesse Rome
Major: Communication Dual Business
Hometown: Washington, DC

This campus cutie is one of the greatest people I know at Pitt.  He’s got the biggest heart and an awesome sense of humor, and you know you’ll have fun when he’s around.  Read on, ladies, to learn more about Jesse Rome!

Q: What brought you to Pittsburgh?
A: I wanted to be in an urban culture where the sports were good, the girls were pretty, and the guys weren’t all wearing salmon pants.

Q: How’d you choose your major?
A: I chose my major because I want to know how to run my own business while making sure I knew how to handle clients of any personality.

Q: What do you look for in a girl?
A: I look for a girl that feels comfortable and confident in a group setting. She needs to have a good sense of humor. And having pretty eyes is the most important thing.

Q: Describe your ideal first date.
A: Pick my date up in a limo. It drops us off at a fancy Italian restaurant, in which they already know me and have the best table ready. Split a bottle of wine, eat, and dine. Afterwards walk along a river until we get to an ice cream shop. We eat ice cream overlooking the skyline. After driving her home I walk her to her door. She tells me she had a good night, but hints there’s something missing. I lean in for a kiss.

Q: If you could date any celebrity, who would it be and why?
A: If anyone I’d date J LO. Always dreamed of that booty.

Q: What turns you off about a girl?

A: Bad teeth and stinky breath are huge turnoffs

Q: What do you plan on doing after college?
A: After college I plan on living life to the fullest in 3 different cities within 6 years before getting settled and becoming a successful sports agent.

Favorite movie: Cool Runnings

Favorite show: LOST

A favorite Pitt memory: Getting stuck on an elevator on Halloween with 28 hammered college kids for 20 minutes

Claire is a senior at the University of Pittsburgh, double majoring in Nonfiction English Writing and Communication Rhetoric. She is one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Pitt and has held internships at Redbook Magazine and Verve Social Magazine. Claire is from Berkeley Heights, New Jersey, not too far from New York City. Her interests include fashion, writing, traveling (she spent a semester abroad in Australia!), and spending time with friends and family. Claire aspires to obtain a career working for a fashion magazine in New York City after she graduates.
Derilyn Devlin graduates from Pitt in April 2012. She is excited to leave the University of Pittburgh Her Campus to Mandy Velez and Claire Peltier as the new campus correspondents.