This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Spring break has come and gone and here at Her Campus, we’ve made the most of our time off! Here’s a look at how Her Campus Pitt relaxed and recharged over the past week.

“I spent time with my family and job hunted for the summer. I also hung out with friends and knocked out a few books on my reading list!” – Julia Caterino
“I went to austin, Tx with friends for the first half and then went back home to spend time with my family for the second half!” – Shreya babu
“I went to new york city to visit my brother!” – Olivia Andrews
“I went to bar trivia with my parents, went to a DC united game and to my sister’s lacrosse game!” – madelyn decker
“I spent time with family, decorated my room and a read a book on my book list!” – Faryaal alam
“i went to madrid for the week with some of my close friends!” – Liz Acque
“I went to visit my best friend for her birthday!” – Emily erikson
“I went home and saw my dogs!” – Claire uyeda
“I went to fort lauderdale with my friends!” – Elizabeth dewit
Hi, I'm Olivia! I'm a senior at the University of Pittsburgh pursuing a major in Neuroscience, minors in Spanish, Africana Studies, and Chemistry, and a certificate in Global Health! In my free time you can find me at the gym, listening to a podcast, or hanging out with my friends!