This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Finals week is almost here, which can only mean one thing — summer is coming! Forget about end-of-semester blues and the stress of finals, and picture yourself wasting the day away soaking up the sun! The summer weather has finally approached Pittsburgh, and here at HC Pitt we are all looking forward to our post-semester plans! Check out what HC Pitt will be up to during the summer break.

“Hopefully a few weekend trips to NYC and Richmond, VA. Then, I’m moving to DC and starting a full-time job in June!” – Madelyn D. 
“I just got a job at a local coffee shop near me so I’m going to be working a lot there! I’m Planning on hanging out with hometown friends, getting into some new hobbies and just spending time with my family!”  – Julia C.
“I’m going to be working full-time at an employment law nonprofit! I’m hoping to have time for a few small trips before I start law school in August!” – Olivia A.
I’m hopefully going to be participating in an internship this summer! Outside of the internship, I plan to just relax at home, take a few trips to the beach and just hang out with my family!” – Serena G.
“I’m going to be working full-time at UPMC Presbyterian, and I’m also going to Charleston and Nashville!” – Keri C.
I have a technical writing internship with a medical robotics company, and i’m also looking forward to seeing my friends from home!” – Elizabeth D.
I will be spending may in pittsburgh preparing for the june lsat, going back home in june, and then studying abroad in london for all of july!” -shreya b.

HC Pitt is ready for summer break!

Serena is a Junior at the University of Pittsburgh who is majoring in English Writing with minors in Creative Writing and Legal Studies. When she's not writing short stories for class, Serena loves to write for HC Pitt, listen to music, and watch Jersey Shore!