This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

We’re back for another round of our monthly favorites! Here’s what we’ve been talking about, tweeting about, and just generally obsessing over throughout November.

Jessie Iacullo: Sienna Mercato!

Why we’re obsessed: It’s a restaurant downtown on Penn Ave that is so awesome. It has three floors with a rooftop bar that’s enclosed in the winter! They specialize in meatballs (which are AMAZING); I wish I could eat them for every meal. Going for a girls’ night is definitely recommended.

Casey Schmauder: Pittsburgh’s Light Up NightWhy we’re obsessed: I went with my friends, and it was so much fun! It really got me into the holiday spirit and excited for Christmas to come.

Alex Bush: iPhone wallet cases!

Why we’re obsessed: I live off campus, which means scanning my Pitt ID on public transportation at least twice a day. Carrying around my ID separately was such a hassle (and prone to being forgotten), so I upgraded my iPhone with this Mujjo genuine leather wallet case. Now I just tap my phone to the scanner when I get on the bus and never misplace my ID.

Amanda Corrado: Bohemian Plum lip color from H&M!

Why we’re obsessed: It’s perfect for the colder weather and plays up our darker outfits we tend to wear during the wintertime. Every time I wear it I get compliments, so try it out!

Lauren Nace: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils!Why we’re obsessed: Sometimes I’m just too lazy or don’t wake up in time to do a full face of makeup and opt for just a bit of these eye shadow crayons on my lids with some mascara. They come in so many different colors (personal fav is a blend of Iced Mocha and Black Bean) and can be easily blended out with just your finger!

Lydia Keener: Don’t laugh… But I bought a shave cream on Amazon called Coochy Shave Crème.

Why we’re obsessed: It is unreal. It gives the smoothest shave in the entire world (legs, underarms, bikini line…). Men can even use it on their beards. I have super sensitive skin to the point where shaving hurts, and this stuff is a game changer. I bought it in a two pack with an aftershave soothing spray that is incredible as well. It’s so worth the extra couple bucks.

Katie Piscopio: Timberland boots for women!

Why we’re obsessed: You see them on guys everywhere, yet I love how stylish they look on women with leggings and an oversized sweater! They’re also practical for the winter and will keep your feet warmer and drier than typical leather boots. I’m dying for a pair and am currently on the hunt for some!

Sarah Filiault: Button-down shirts!

Why we’re obsessed: I just realized how many I own and that I can wear them in so many different ways. My favorite is probably my denim-style one, but I also love a sleek white style. And I love layering a chunky cardigan over the top.

Abby Stubenbort: How I Met Your MotherWhy we’re obsessed: After being told to watch it over and over and over again by several friends, I finally caved and started watching… and I’m SO glad I did. It’s not only hilariously written with perfect comedic timing and running jokes, but it’s also incredibly emotional. You really get to know and feel for the characters. I may be a few years late to the HIMYM party, but it’s definitely one of my favorite shows now (even though I’m only on season 6… NO SPOILERS PLZ). Plus it’s a perfect show to binge-watch.

Megan Baksi: Gossip Girl.Why we’re obsessed: I know it’s an older show, but I just started watching it on Netflix and am absolutely obsessed! It is one of those shows that you talk to the TV and look like a crazy person for, but it keeps you interested! Also, staring at Blake Lively while eating popcorn is one of the best paradoxes.

Emily Kearns: Ed Sheeran!

Why we’re obsessed: I’ve been listening to him so much lately! His album X is fantastic. My absolute favorite song by him is “Thinking Out Loud.” He has the voice of an angel, and his lyrics are great; he has also written songs for One Direction, including “18”—one of my favorites on their new album!

Lexi Surunis: FOUR BY ONE DIRECTION (also orange juice)Why we’re obsessed: FOR SUPER OBVIOUS REASONS. These guys have come so far with this new album. It’s new, more mature, yet still our good old boys. If you haven’t listened yet GO DO IT NOW!!! (I also drank a lot of orange juice in November. I love a good pulpy orange juice to wake me up in the morning.)

Priya Ranganathan: “Me and My Broken Heart” by Rixton.

Why we’re obsessed: Honestly, it’s the only song that sums up finals season for me. And the vocals are pretty amazing! I can’t get enough of it; thank you to the repeat button on Youtube!

Fredrika Unander-Scharin: StumbleUpon

Why we’re obsessed: During finals I excel at procrastination the most. Stumbleupon was one of my favorite time-wasting websites in high school, and I recently fell back in love with it. With a click of a button you’ll be on any random website/blog post on the internet. You can personalize your tastes so each click is catered specifically to you. I can spend hours exploring the stuff they find for me…

Image credit: provided by contributors, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

BA in Communication and Business Certificate in Digital Media University of Pittsburgh 2016   HC Pitt Business Manager & Social Media Manager 2015-2016 I like sleep and pop culture. @laurnace | laurnace@gmail.com *Opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect Her Campus or Her Campus Pitt as a whole nor do others' opinions necessarily reflect my own. 
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt