photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Name: Eric Huntermark

Year: Senior

Major: Finance, Economics, and Supply Change Management

Relationship Status: Single

This week’s Campus Cuties is Eric Huntermark, a senior here at Pitt. Eric jokingly asked to be Cutie, after I mentioned it to him, but he graciously accepted to do it after I pestered him for a while.

Her Campus: So, are you involved in any activities at Pitt?

Eric: I’m doing a consulting project down in North Shore through one of my teachers and I’m leading a team of students to re-design the social media strategy for Boys and Girls Club.

Her Campus: Oh, that’s pretty cool. You seem like a pretty smart guy, Eric.

Eric: Yeah and to get girls at the bar that’s when I would say, “Hey…what’s up girl? You wanna talk international monetary policy?” …didn’t think so (he laughs).

Her Campus: Well, on that note, do you have a favorite pick up line?

Eric: This might seem like a weird question, but are you a fan of Mexican food?

Her Campus: Yeah, why?

Eric: I have this crazy theory no normal person dislikes Mexican food, it’s too delicious.

Her Campus: That’s the worst pick up line I’ve ever heard. Does it actually work?

Eric: Not once (as he looks sadly down at his coffee and laughs).

Her Campus: That’s alright. So assuming that works at some point, do you see yourself married in the future? Where do you see yourself in 20 years?

Eric: Well, I’d like to think I’ll age like Clooney, but it’ll probably be more like Paul Giamonti. Uhhh, yeah, I’d like to think I’ll meet someone in 20 years. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut…

Her Campus: So basically you’re describing yourself as a blind squirrel, what a catch!

Her Campus: Well, how would you describe yourself?

Eric: I’m very outgoing. I can start a conversation with just about anybody. I like to think I’m funny, but no one usually laughs at my jokes (as he laughs at his own joke). They usually just laugh at me, but that counts for something, right?

Her Campus: Oh, yeah, absolutely. So, what’s the last song you listened to?

Eric: The last song I listened to, that was almost twenty minutes ago. Probably “The Fire” by The Roots.

Her Campus: You like The Roots a lot then?

Eric: Yeah. Everything they’ve always done has had a unique sound, real chill, good beats. Just something you can throw on for a few hours and just study and relax to.

Her Campus: So, what does your perfect date sound like?

Eric: Start out getting coffee, talk for a little bit, get to know one another, then hopefully we’re somewhere centralized and walk around a little, check out the area. Find some neat interesting stores, make fun of what they got, laugh. Seeing as we’re getting coffee (says to me) want to see if they’re any zany shops? Let’s make this official.

Her Campus: You didn’t even buy my coffee…

Eric: Hey, it’s the twenty-first century, I don’t see why a man and woman can’t split the bill, but I’ll get dinner later.

Her Campus: Alright then, it’s a date! What’s your biggest turn off?

Eric: I’d have to say, any girl that smokes a cigarette. With all the research out there, how do you not know it’s bad and disgusting?

Her Campus: What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?

Eric: In 8th grade, my buddy pantsed me outside of school, while everyone was sitting around the courtyard and he got more than just my pants…you don’t need to imagine what more happened there.

Her Campus: Oh, but I think we do. Finally, the most important question. What’s your Chipotle order?

Eric: I keep it simple. I don’t eat any of that fancy stuff. Soft chicken tacos, black beans, medium salsa, corn, and guacamole, maybe some chips if I’m feeling a little adventurous.

Image Credit: Photos provided by the Cutie.

Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt