This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Growing up, I always knew exactly what I wanted for Christmas. Everything piqued my interest as a kid, and it was straightforward to tell my family (and Santa) what I wanted for Christmas. As the years have gone on and as I have gotten older, I am more realistic in what I want gift-wise because I want things that I will actually use, rather than things that I think are nice, but I know will end up buried in the back of my closet or in a random drawer. If you feel this way, you aren’t alone. So here are some of my must-haves that will be on my wishlist for this year. 

The World’s Greatest Love Letters 

I have said multiple times that I love love, and this book is the perfect way to recognize love in the world. It has been on my TBR for quite some time, and I think this can also make a great gift for a significant other. It’s only $20 and can be found on Amazon.

A Sports Jersey from Your Favorite Team 

I have been on a big hockey kick lately, and what better way to celebrate my love for the sport than getting a jersey for one of my favorite players? You can find jerseys for your favorite team on the teams’ websites, the league’s website or other platforms. If you are looking for a cute and simple team shirt or jersey, Etsy has great options. 

Custom Cosmetics Bag 

I have an overabundance of makeup and skincare products, so I am always looking for different cosmetic bags that are a decent size, but that are also cute and stylish. Etsy has absolutely adorable ones; you can customize them with different patches. 

Earring Sets 

I love a good earring set, and Etsy is my favorite place to shop for them. There are so many different options and most of the earrings I have gotten never tarnish. They are good quality, and most of the sets are reasonably priced. 

Matching Pajama Set 

I am a sucker for matching pajama sets, and bonus points if they are silk pajamas. Amazon has so many different options whether it be shorts or pants or silk or cotton

Candle Warmer Lamp 

This is perfect if you are living in a dorm or somewhere that you can’t light candles. It also doubles as a cute desk lamp, and it can be found on Amazon.

Hopefully, these gave you some ideas of what to add to your Christmas list, and may your holidays be merry and bright!

Ella is currently a freshman at the University of Pittsburgh pursuing a degree in Communications. She loves reading and writing in her free time and loves getting to talk about important topics or events in the media.