Can You Find the Path to Gabrielle Lazzaro’s Heart?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Name: Gabrielle Lazzaro

Year: Sophomore

Major: Psychology and Statistics

Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA

Gabby, left, and friends.

Her Campus: So, Gabby, can I call you Gabby? What are you involved in on campus?

Cutie: Yes, people also call me Gablazz, so whatever you want. I’m a Spring ’15 Pathfinder, so I’m coming up on my one year mark of being a Pathfinder next semester.

HC: That’s awesome! Why did you want to join?

Cutie: To be involved. I love Pitt and Pathfinders seemed like the most school spirited way to go about it getting involved with the student body and impacting the school.

HC: Have you had any favorite moments from the organization?

Cutie: The first time someone stopped me while walking down the street and told me I was their Pathfinder definitely is something I won’t forget. She told me she was here on her PittStart, too, so that was awesome.

HC: Alright, so when you’re not busy leading prospective students towards the right path, what do you do for fun?

Cutie: Scope out all and any man buns on campus.

HC: Ah, is that the type of guy you like? Man bun or bust?

Cutie: Not necessarily. I like dark, Italian boys because I’m a dark, proud, Italian gal, but if you have a good sense of style, great humor, and appreciation for my sarcasm, we’ll get along great. Man buns do give room for bonus points, so that’s a plus.

HC: And where would this well dressed Italian stud take you out ideally?

Cutie: I love breakfast food more than all else, so going out to brunch and then walking around the Strip District is always a fun idea – I’ll never turn that down.

HC: So if he doesn’t exactly fit this ideal mold, is there anything that a guy could say or do to get your attention?

Cutie: Oh, it’s not that hard. I like pickup lines; I actually just tweeted about a funny one the other day – “Is your name Wifi? Because I’m picking up a connection.” I mean, it’s probably not Pittnet, but that’s fine. Also, he can serenade me with Macklemore; that’ll do.

HC: There you have it boys, what more can you want that a sarcastic, breakfast loving, Path-leading, Italian gem with an aggressive love for breakfast food?

Gabby, left, and the author.

Gabby’s Twitter

Gabby’s Instagram

Image credit: provided by Cutie.

Elaine is a food loving, FRIENDS watching, Oxford comma enthusiast who has a passion for writing. She is a Business Information Systems and Human Resources Management double major and shares a love for people, languages, and technology. When she isn't experimenting in the kitchen or posting on @AndAChocolateDrizzle, she is either reading, laughing, or venturing through the city on the hunt for the best slice of pizza. 
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt