It’s that time of year again. Rather than focusing on belated midterms and upcoming finals, college students and numerous people around the country have got their minds set on one thing—basketball. Whether your team has already been eliminated (I’m looking at you, Pittsburgh) or if they’re still going strong, here’s some pump up music to listen to during the tournament.
1. “Whoomp! (There It Is)” by Tag Team
2. “This Is How We Do It” by Montell Jordan
3. “Jump Around” by House of Pain
4. “Song 2” by Blur
5. “I Only Say It Cause It’s True” by Classified
6. “Jock Jams” by ESPN Presents
7. “Let It Rock” by Kevin Rudolf feat. Lil Wayne
8. “Shots” by LMFAO feat. Lil Jon
9. “Till I Collapse” by Eminem
*I’d like to make a statement here that I do not claim knowledge in basketball-themed songs. The above listed music is what I have previously heard being played at arenas during games and think fit the theme.
A playlist for this list can be found here.
Don’t forget to follow the Her Campus Pitt 8tracks!