This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

So, you’ve found “the one.” Well, at least the one to go on a date with. Now the question is, where do you go? First dates can be awkward, so you don’t want to go somewhere where you’ll be completely alone. I imagine you also don’t want to go somewhere pricey. Why spend a lot of money on a first date that might not even lead to a second, right? So, if you’re planning on going on a first date, but are stuck on where to go, HC Pitt has got your back! Here’s seven suggestions that we think would be the perfect first date in Pittsburgh.

“I think RedHawk or any of the small coffee shops around Oakland would be awesome for a first date! Also the museums!” – Sabrina M. 
“Phipps Conservatory or a walk in Schenley!” – Alaina V. 
“Mount Washington incline and overlook!” – Madelyn D. 
“Getting take out and eating at any lawn on campus is such an inexpensive and relaxed date idea! I always recommend Piada.” – Claire U. 
“Any of the museums are free with a pitt id. They are cheap and interesting places.” – Carlena H.
“Going to Starbucks, Stack’d or any restaurant in Oakland!” – Faryaal A. 
“Coop de Ville!!” – Shreya B.
Lexie is a senior at the University of Pittsburgh. She is majoring in media & professional comm. and has a strong interest in digital marketing. In her free time, Lexie is either at the gym, playing with her pup, or relaxing watching a movie.