This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Cool weather is finally upon us, which means it’s time to light your fall candles! You might be thinking, “Well I already have a fall candle.” First of all, there’s never enough fall candles. Second, you’re spending a lot more time at home which means going through candles like crazy. We rounded up our favorites that you must have in your homes for the ultimate fall vibes!

Macintosh Apple

You can’t go wrong with this classic Yankee Candle scent that never goes out of style.

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

Are you a sucker for pumpkin sweets and treats? This candle is calling your name!

Cashmere Vanilla

Cashmere + vanilla = cozy heaven… also rumored to equal Harry Styles

P.F. Candle Co. – Seasonal Scents

Enjoy fall scents while keeping your air free of toxins because these aesthetic candles are 100% soy.

Apple Pumpkin

Can’t decide between apple and pumpkin? Why not have both!

Flannel

Balance out your sweet scents with a soothing combination of mahoghany, bergamot and musk.

Erin is the President of HC Pitt. She is a senior at the University of Pittsburgh Swanson School of Engineering, currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering. Besides Her Campus, she is also involved in Pitt American Society of Civil Engineers. When Erin isn't studying, you can find her dancing, binging New Girl, jamming out to John Mayer or exploring the Burgh!
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt