The 10 Best Places to Hook Up on Pitt’s Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

School is not just about studying. We all know that people do more than homework in the Cathedral. (Yeah, that’s what the Cathy Club means). So, want to know how to get in on the action? Take a celebratory break from the first round of midterms because here are the 10 best places to hook up on campus.

1. The Cathedral

Obviously you’ve heard of the Cathy Club. Well, it is all that it’s cracked up to be. My personal recommendation is a classroom with some beautiful windows. Why not enjoy the architecture of our beautiful landmark? It really helps to set the mood. Try late on the weekends when fewer people are around.

2. Hillman

OK, so this is also a given. I know none of us would like to admit how long we have spent in this giant pit of despair prepping for exams. Why not make some good memories in our wonderful library? My personal recommendation is the stacks. It’s kind of like a movie.

3. Benedum

Maybe it’s called “working from home,” but the engineers pretty much live in Benedum. If you or your honey is an engineer it just makes sense to meet up here. Odds are, you’re in Benedum anyway. Who says engineers don’t have fun?

4. Market

Just kidding. Don’t do that. That’s nasty.

5. Trees Hall

With so many side stairwells and places to hide, Trees Hall makes sense. And after working out with your bae your endorphins are going to be pumping. Take the 10A home if you get tired.

6. The WPU

This is the student space right? For student use. And the Campus Women’s Organization is conveniently on the 6th floor, so you can grab some condoms. (For free. A basket is on the door!)

7. Frick

C’mon, this building is beautiful. Any princess’s dream. It’s like hooking up in a castle. It kind of takes the ratchet-ness out of it, too. (Even if you don’t want to hook up there, the library is so beautiful. You should check it out.)

8. A Hammock

Okay, this is not technically a building on campus, but there are so many trees in Schenley Park, take advantage of them! A hammock is the perfect way to stay wrapped up with your honey and stay hidden at the same time.

9. Balcony

Do you or you honey live off campus? If you have a balcony you can go all Romeo-and-Juliet and make his/her sun rise. South Oakland might not be the classiest place ever, but if you live there you have to embrace it.

10. Bathrooms

Don’t do this. Just don’t. You are better than that. I believe in you.

Photo Credit: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11

Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt