All the Things You Can Make a List for

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pepperdine chapter.

It’s hard to remember everything you want to do, so that’s what lists are for. Making the right lists will make your day become more productive. Plus, checking each of the items off your list will make you feel very accomplished and satisfied. Lists are not only used make your day more productive, but are also used in many other goal-achieving ways.

1. Make a list of all the things you have to do that day. You can write down your homework for the day, a meeting you have, or just plans you made with a friend. Basically, just plan your busy day out before it has even started. This way, you won’t forget any of the important things you had to do that day.

2. Make a list of all the books you want to read. Have your friends or teacher ever suggested a good book to you, but you’ve never had the chance to read it because you either forget the title of the book or because you don’t have a LIST laying on your desk with that book title on it reminding you that there is still some unfinished business you have to take care of? This would be a good list to make if you find reading enjoyable!

3. Make a list of all the movies you want to watch. There are just so many movies out there. Some are phenomenal while others are just eh, so if you are a movie lover, why not make a list of great movies that you want to watch again, or just movies that you heard were really good.

4. Make a list of things you want to learn. There are so many people with different talents. Was there ever a talent that caught your eye and made you want to learn it too? By writing it down and learning one talent at a time, soon you too will become someone else’s inspiration.

5. Make a list of places you want to visit. You might not be able to go there right away, but in the future, you might—writing it down and making a list will stop you from forgetting about it.

6. Make a list of all the things you want. Always having trouble thinking of what you want for your birthday or Christmas? Well, by making a list and slowly adding to it as you think of something, you’ll no longer have that problem.

7. Make a list of all the things you have bought. By keeping track of the money you spent, you will be able to keep your finances more organized. This is one of the lists that will grow like an elephant, because who doesn’t like to buy things? You would probably need to start a new one every month.