This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Graduation is literally right around the corner! Other than getting ready for final exams, this is the time to start shopping for those outfits for the big day! For most women, finding the right outfit is key to looking and feeling your best for any occasion. As for graduation, it’s important to stand out while also dressing appropriate and comfortable. That’s why we’re featuring 5 simple yet cute looks for graduation!

Tobi Island Beat High Slit Midi Dress $47

Midi dresses are such an essential for the season! They can be dressed formally or casually, and they’re quite comfy! This dress from Tobi features a slit that’s just the right amount of chic!

Charlotte Russe Crochet Trim Babydoll Pleasant Dress $20

A girl can never go wrong with a babydoll dress! It’s fun and lightweight which is the perfect combination for a graduation! White is also a common color, especially during graduation season!

Forever 21 Floral A-line Dress $27.90

Springtime calls for major floral action! With this V-neck line and bouncy bodice, you’re sure to be one of the best dressed at the entire ceremony!

LuLu’s Chic Striped Jumpsuit $59Who says dresses are the only way to go on graduation!? Step out from the crowd with a simple jumpsuit or romper to add a bold flare to your look!

LuLu’s Lovely Blush Pink Dress $44

Go for a light pink shade this spring! With a pair of nude heels, you’ll definitely give this look a soft, princess vibe on your big day!

Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.