Starbucks Holiday Drinks Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

Thanks to Starbucks’s innovative thinking, we get to enjoy new, delicious drinks that keep us addicted to the very end. Especially as a college student trying to make it through finals, all you really need is caffeine. This year they exceeded our expectations by bringing back the crowd favorites as well as creating a new latte. These are five drinks that are worth trying from the 2018 holiday menu that are perfect for relaxing or cramming for finals. Each drink is unique and will leave a lasting impression on your taste buds.

1. *NEW* The Juniper Latte

For those who enjoy the classic espresso with a strong citrus aftertaste.

2. Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino

This is the perfect drink for chocolate lovers that want to try something a little more festive.

3. Caramel Brulée Latte

Full of sweet caramel, the almond milk subtly balances it out creating a delicious taste for late nights.

4. Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate Recommended for people who prefer extra sweet drinks.

5. Gingerbread Latte

It wouldn’t be a proper holiday without a good gingerbread cookie; this latte tastes exactly like the treat!

Hello, I'm a proud book dragon majoring in English language and Literature while minoring in marketing. And as an Aquarius, you can see my ecocentrism and passion in everything I write. <3