This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

The Marvel Cinematic Universe holds a special place in many of our hearts and has been a staple at the theaters for as long as we can remember. Seeing our favorite superheroes on the big screen seems like something of the past, but there is still so much to look forward to. So to all my fellow Marvel and astrology fans; this one’s for you.

Aries – Thor

Thor is a natural-born leader and often times won’t follow the lead of others. Like many Aries, he is honest and straight-forward. Under the hard exterior is a kind and loving interior which makes him very protective of the people he loves. 

Taurus – Captain America

Captain America makes a great leader because of his ability to use emotion when leading which is a common trait with Tauruses. He shows an incredible sense of loyalty towards the people close to him and his country. Taurus’s are reliable, patient, and know their priorities.

Gemini – Loki

Loki is by far the most Gemini Marvel character to exist. The god of mischief is adaptable, impulsive, and intelligent. Gemini’s, however, don’t like being confined to a routine which is why they are open to anything.

Cancer – The Hulk

Cancer’s sympathetic emotions play in greatly their fierce loyalty. The Hulk is tenacious and won’t give up on something that he cares about. 

Leo – Iron Man

Iron Man loves to be the center of attention and Leos typically tend to be outspoken, confident, and ambitious. These can come off as arrogant and egotistical which fits Iron Man’s personality well. 

Virgo – Spider Man

Peter Parker is very hard-working and tries his best to maintain all the aspects of his life like being a superhero, going to school, and work. Virgos are reliable and practical which makes them great at getting the job done. Spider Man acts very much like a Virgo because he sees the best in life which can cause disappointment when the reality of situations unfold.

Libra – Black Panther

T’Challa is very diplomatic which is a classic Libra trait. He has an idealistic outlook on life that is built on the ideas of fairness and cooperation. Virgos tend to shy away from confrontation but will hold a grudge. 

Scorpio – Black Widow

Black Widow is skilled, resourceful, and determined. Scorpios are naturally assertive and which causes them to be stubborn and distrusting of new people. However, once a Scorpio opens up, they become very dedicated friends.

Sagittarius – Star-Lord

Sagittariuses are optimistic, humorous, and open-minded. Peter Quill is a go-getter and knows no bounds of opportunities. Sagittariuses also are able to take their ideas into concrete actions in order to achieve their goals

Capricorn – Hawkeye

Hawkeye is ambitious, persistent, and very responsible. We see this when he holds his own with the Avengers. Capricorns thrive with independence that allows them to control themselves. In addition to this, Capricorns don’t work well with others that don’t hold similar values (hardworking trait), which can make them frustrated.

Aquarius – Doctor Strange

Aquariuses are independent, humanitarian, and fighting for causes. They also like intellectual conversations that push their way of thinking and are considered very visionary people. Doctor Strange was initially uncompromisable and temperamental but learned to control that after he learned how to use his powers. 

Pisces – Winter Soldier

Pisces are compassionate and put the health and happiness of others over the needs of themselves. Pisces are known as the chameleons of the Zodiac which can make it difficult to differentiate between fantasy and reality. Bucky Barnes is a kind soul and we understand that when he takes care of Steve Rogers.

Hey everyone! My name is Molly Rosaaen and I am junior at Pace University NYC. I am double majoring in Political Science and Women's & Gender Studies.