Her Campus Pace takes on #BestDenimEver at Aeropostale Event

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

Last Wednesday November 15th Her Campus partnered with Aeropostale of the Manhattan Mall to kick off their #BestDenimEver this fall! Her Campus Pace was just one of the chapters invited to the event. Upon arrival, the line was beaming with the young collegiettes of NY, ready to shop and check out the much-anticipated new clothing drop.

HC Pace took over the official Her Campus Snapchat highlighting the candy bar, DJ entertainment, Photo booth, nail bar featuring Swarovski crystals, and customized goody bags with essential Aeropostale products. Shopping with the girls is always fun but having these other fun stops throughout the store took our shopping experience to the next level!

Kicking off the night we indulged in a candy bar featuring sweet treats. Deals were spread throughout the store; needless to say HC took over the fitting rooms and walked out with ample new statements pieces. HC Pace Treasurer Amanda exclaims, “Aero really surprised me with their new style. I can’t wait to wear everything I bought at the event!”

Aero’s, Live Love Dream, lounge line had the softest sleepwear pants and sweatshirts. Featured beside these was chunky cable knit sweaters. One of the struggles with knits is the inevitable scratchiness and roughness. However, the sweaters at Aero were unbelievably soft. I walked out with the most luxurious navy blue sweater that I wore the next day! As you all may have read in my Fall Essentials article how important the oversized scarf is. At the event I found my new favorite blanket scarf!

Between browsing products we danced to the music and took fun team photos. Finishing off the night we were treated to beautiful manicures featuring Swarovski crystal nail art. Her Campus x Aeropostale was a huge success leaving us spoiled. If only every shopping experience started with candy and ended with manicure! 

Hey guys, my name is Cas. I am a Senior at Pace Univeristy on the NYC campus. I am currently working on a dual degree in Communications and Fine Arts. I've been working with some friends of mine to start up our own creative platform called FUNKNVIBE. It's basically a way for artists, musicians, film makers and any creative minds to collaborate and create. When I'm not volunteering or with my FNV family I'm reading, dancing or working on my latest art piece. I hope to own and design my own publication showcasing the culture around me. I have a personal blog as well as my Her Campus page. I recently started up a blog with FunknVibe so definitely check it out!  I started out as the secretary at for HCPace but moved my way to VP and CC to now President. I love being able to give students on my campus a voice and connect new students to some type of a community. Her Campus has allowed me to organize myself better and find out what goes into running an organization. It's been an absolute joy and I hope for my last year we have one of the best!