Hello Fresh Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

These days, we are inundated with all kinds of subscription boxes promising to somehow make our lives a little bit easier and significantly better. You can subscribe to receive beauty products, clothing selected by a personal stylist and farm fresh food with recipes, every month. Since recently moving into a new apartment and having a nice kitchen to cook in after living without one for so long, I was extremely excited to try out one of the many meal delivery services.

How it works

All of the ingredients are pre-measured for you and the recipes require minimum prep work. Then, all you have to do is follow easy step-by-step instructions and 30 minutes later you will have an Instagram worthy meal. Seriously though, I sent pictures to my parents of one of the meals I cooked and they could not believe what a good chef I was. I didn’t bother telling them how incredibly easy Hello Fresh made it.

The benefits

After a long day of school, work, or my internship, it is comforting to come home to a nice meal that isn’t pasta or instant ramen noodles. This service has upped my kitchen game! I officially feel like an iron chef.

The reason I decided to try Hello Fresh was because they were offering a coupon for your first order. The plan I chose was four meals for the price of two. And while my roommate and I have very different schedules, if we both weren’t home to eat whatever the other had cooked that night, one of us had a fabulous leftover lunch the next day.

The verdict

While this service is a little too expensive to purchase every week, in the future I may order a week’s worth of meals if I have a particularly long and stressful seven days ahead (hello finals!).

If you are interested in trying out Hello Fresh for yourself, use the link below to get yourself some money off  https://share.hellofresh.com/x/3dPLXw

Hi, my name's Savannah and I'm an apple living in the big apple. I love red sour patch kids and huge cups of coffee. Always on the look out for good books and new adventures.