Five Ways to Treat Yourself in New York City in 2017

1. Go to the nail salon

Thinking about a spa day? You deserve to treat yourself, get your nails done and try a spa manicure and pedicure this time. Nothing better than fresh claws! (A great local spot is Affina, conveniently located on 88 Fulton St)

1. Relax at South Street Seaport

Beginning of the semester and stressed out already? Take a walk to South Street Seaport, minutes from Pace University! Listen to the sound of the water, relax and immerse yourself in a good book. Spring break will be here before you know it!

1. See a Broadway show

There is always something new to see on Broadway so this makes shows a great option! For ticket discounts, check out TKTS booths (we have one located at 199 Water St) or look for student discounts online.

1. Check out a museum

Immerse yourself in the culture of New York City! Check out The MET, The Guggenheim, The Whitney and many more. Many museums have free admission days as well as student discounts, just check out their websites and don’t forget your school ID!

1. Indulge in Max Brenner’s restaurant

Are you a chocolate lover? If you answered yes, then Max Brenner’s is the place for you. Located in Union Square (one stop one the express 4/5 line near Pace), this restaurant has all the chocolaty goodness you could ever dream of. 

Happy 2017!