The Best Valentines Day Movies on Netflix

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

Valentine’s Day has always been just another day for me, not going out of my way to make any special plans. Last year I think I spent the day at my internship only to go home to do homework. Of course, I sent all of my friend’s happy Valentine’s Day snaps. This year looks like it will be the same; however, I might just spice it up by watching a movie with my friends. To prepare, I decided to create a list with nine of the best movies to watch on Valentine’s Day that can be found on Netflix.

The Notebook

Obviously…

To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before

This Netflix series holds a special place in my heart as I love the books so much. When the first movie came out, I was so excited and can honestly say I’ve seen it at least eight times since then. The sequel “PS I Still Love You” comes out on February 12th, which I have already had the pleasure of seeing. It was so good I will be watching it again the second it’s released on the streaming platform.

Take Me Home Tonight

If you are looking for a more light-hearted, funny movie, this is the one for you. My roommate and I watched this a few months ago and had tears rolling down our faces from laughter.

The Ugly Truth

This is another light-hearted film, which is perfect to watch with any of your girlfriends and guy friends. A classic rom-com.

Love, Rosie

This film is so cute and has a very interesting, captivating development. I haven’t seen it in a while but I remember many tears falling, both sad and happy.

Someone Great

If you haven’t seen this yet, I don’t know what you’re doing. Even Taylor Swift wrote her song “Death By A Thousand Cuts” based on this movie!

A Cinderella Story

One of my all-time favorites, Hillary Duff lives out my high school dream with Chad Michael Murry which I will definitely be revisiting this Valentine’s Day.

The Spectacular Now

This is another movie that I haven’t seen in a while but I remember enjoying it?

Burlesque

This movie is amazing. There’s dancing, singing and Christina Aguilera… What more could you want?

All of these movies are some of my favorites so I hope you enjoy them too! 

My name is Kylie Geatz. While I work towards a career in the music industry, I enjoy my time spent living in NYC exploring, drinking too much coffee, and attending different events/concerts. Feel free to reach out and comment on any of my articles on any of my social media accounts (@altkylie)!