Joshua Mun ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oxy chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is Joshua Mun! He’s graduating in a couple weeks, so make your move quick Oxy ladies!

Hometown: Honolulu, HI

Year: 2012

Major: Studio Arts with an emphasis in Art Installation

Usually Seen: Football takes up a good chunk of my free time. Other than that, I hangout with friends and create in the art studio.

Campus Activities: I’m on the Oxy Football Team and a member of Hawaii Club and Art Lab. I also enjoy yoga, working out, eating, hiking, and watching TV shows.

Single/Taken/It’s Complicated: single

What do you look for in a woman: I am attracted to women that have a sense of humor, athletic, and adventurous. Beautiful eyes and nice smile.

Ideal Date: museum visit, picnic on the beach or hike

Fav movie: Dark Knight and Superbad

Biggest Guilty Pleasure: ice cream

Hidden Talents: I’m flexible.

Celeb crush: Kate Beckinsale and Olivia Munn

Weirdest Oxy moment: There’s many, but two that I can remember are: the first was during freshman year and I was talking to one of my closest friends and she asked me “So if I come visit you in Hawaii, how long is the drive there by car?!!!”

The second moment was waking up from a nap at 11:00 pm the night that the Santa Ana winds hit LA and everything was blacked out. The first thing I hear outside is “F*ckin’ Mt. Fuji is on fire!” After realizing what was going on, I made an epic (dangerous) trek to the taco truck, which surprisingly was open.

Madi Tsuji is a former Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Occidental. She is originally from Seattle, WA and now lives in New York City, where she works in PR.