James Gallagher ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oxy chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is the outrageously sexy, tall dark and handsome, dirtiest hipster around campus – James Gallagher! Read on to find out what he would do if he discovered he was a girl for a day; teaser: it involves multiple existential crises. 

Name: James Gallagher

Class Year: 2014

Hometown: Petaluma, CA

Major: Economics

Campus Activities/Interests: KOXY, hanging with bros, chilling with bros.

Single/Taken/It’s Complicated: Single

Can usually be found: Yes. Usually.

What is something that people would be surprised to find out about you? I have never been camping or been to Disneyland. I found out today that this is surprising to people.

What mystifies you most about the opposite sex? How girls can dry their hair faster than I can. I have less hair, it makes no sense.

If you were a girl for a day you would: Freak out, have an existential crisis, wonder why the f— the world has made me a woman for a day, probably go to a hospital, have another existential crisis, definitely call my mom at least once, not tell any of my friends and then sit in front of a mirror and play with my boobs for the rest of the day.

What three things would you bring to a deserted island? Sand, water, and a picture of a deserted island.

What’s your favorite day in the Marketplace? Thanksgiving.

If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would it be and why? Camping at Disneyland. Just so there are no more surprises left.

Story of your first kiss?
I was in 4th grade and very uncomfortable.

Favorite party theme: Dress up as your favorite Lil B song title. Why hasn’t this happened yet? You would have people dressing up as Ellen Degeneres, Wonton Soup, or Bill Bellamy. How cool would it be if someone showed up to a party dressed up as Bill Bellamy, it’d be so0o0o0 abstract!

Madi Tsuji is a former Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Occidental. She is originally from Seattle, WA and now lives in New York City, where she works in PR.