Evan Pydych ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oxy chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Evan Pydych! Evan can be found hiking the hill from Norris, reppin’ the Twin Cities, and speaking fluently in French.

Name:  Evan Pydych

Class Year: 2014

Hometown: Minneapolis,  MN

Major: Geology

Campus Activities/Interests: Jazz Band, Oxy Shots, music, dinkin around

Single/Taken/It’s Complicated: Taken

What is something that people would be surprised to find out about you? Everyone thinks I’m super extroverted, but really I’m just a shy guy. Stage fright, folks. Like Jerry Seinfeld said, “I’d rather be in the casket than doing the eulogy.”

What would you do with a million dollars? Buy an island and sleep in hammocks all day erryday, then wake up and party.

Celebrity crush? Man crush? Scarlett Johansen, she’s a cutie patooty. And Kurt Cobain. Guess I have a thing for blondes.

What’s your favorite style on a girl? Hipstahhh.

What mystifies you most about the opposite sex? I always feel like girls are thinking. Like all the time. Guys don’t think a lot. It’s relaxing.

Favorite memory from freshman year: Last Halloween, my boy Lang Pratt-Otto dressed up as a runner, and in West Hollywood crossed paths with some dudes acting as a Finish line, and Lang ran through that finish line. It was symbolic for the fact that he is a winner. My heart goes out to Langford, the Bostonian with an iron skull.

What would be your ideal date? Take m’lady to a local Boulder CO bar, then go night hiking naked.

Have you met this curly-haired cutie in person? Do you believe him when he says he’s a shy guy? Leave your comments below and nominate a Campus Cutie today!

Madi Tsuji is a former Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Occidental. She is originally from Seattle, WA and now lives in New York City, where she works in PR.