Big 3 Astrology?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Big 3 Astrology?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus Media

Your Spring Break Astrology Reading

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

Aries (March 21-April 19): Be prepared to feel restless this week Aries! While others may be taking the week to relax after midterms, you may find yourself trying to finally catch up on work. For some, you may finally feel that motivation to start that project. 

Taurus (April 20- May 20): Take this time to reflect on yourself. You may have been feeling a bit lost these past few weeks and are unsure of your next move. Writing down your thoughts or speaking to others to get a second opinion would be smart to do.

Gemini (May 21- June 20): You feel ready to step out of your comfort zone this week, take advantage while you can. It’s a great time to form new connections and try new food. For those traveling make sure you do something that you can’t do normally. 

Cancer (June 21- July 22): It’s a good time to just chill and hang out with your friends and family! The stress of school and work have been piling up in your mind. You don’t need to stress or start new projects, quality time will be rewarding enough.

Leo (July 23- August 22): Take extra time to sleep and veg out this week. For some, you may be feeling like your social battery has totally drained so it’s important to take the time to recharge. We aren’t asking much of you this week Leo, conserve some energy for later. 

Virgo (August 23- September 22): This week is up to you! While others may need to rest or get on their feet, you can really do what you want. The world is your oyster. 

Libra (September 23- October 22): You could receive some unexpected news this week, so be prepared for some mental stress. This unexpected hurdle is nothing to fear in the long run though Libra. You may want to treat yourself this week. 

Scorpio (October 23- November 21): You may feel like you want to rest this week, but try to push through with any existing projects you may have lying around. This week is important for progress and delaying may cause unnecessary stress later on. 

Sagittarius (November 22- Dec 21): Try some new food this week! For those traveling it’s important to make new memories, and the key to it is your stomach. But for those staying home, try some new recipes this week! Look online for food you’ve always wanted to try. 

Capricorn (December 22- January 19): This week is truly neutral for you guys! You may find yourself not necessarily feeling stressed, but also not feeling excited. You may have some fun and stress, but nothing significant. 

Aquarius (January 20- February 18): This is a good week for the simple things. Take this week to finally watch that movie you have been eyeing forever, or catch up with your old high school friends over coffee. Yoga may be good for the Aquarius to wind down and just enjoy the moment. 

Pisces (February 19- March 20): This is the prime of your season Pisces! Take advantage and have fun! This is a fantastic week for socializing and laughing a ton. In your season anything is possible! 

Laurin Felldin is a 21 year old college student who is excitedly learning about the world of writing and media. Some of her main interests are fashion and learning how online culture works