Carly Brundige, ‘14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

Love to laugh, or just hear people laugh?  Get to know Campus Cutie Carly Brundige and you will be in full supply of giggles, but upset her and she will take off running.  We’re sure you will figure out a way to get her back, but if not, take a look at some of the things that please her most.

Age: 19

Hometown: Latham, NY

Major and Why: Communications because you can do so much with it.  I want to help people.  I don’t know how yet, but I know I want to help people.

Expected Graduate Day: May 2014

Relationship Status: Single

Involvements on campus: Laker Leader and Peer Educator at Lifestyles

Do you want to travel?Yes, I don’t know where exactly though.  I would totally just get in my car and drive until I couldn’t get any further.

What is your favorite food? Cheesecake.  I could live off it, honestly.

What are some of your major goals? My best friend always tells me I was brought here for a specific reason and I want to figure out what that reason is.  Also, I really want to go back to Seattle.  I have family there and it’s just the coolest city.

What color describes you best? Yellow because when I got my aura read they said I radiated yellow and that is good because I’m always smiling and bring joy to other people.

Who are influential people in your life? Ted (Winkworth) from Lifestyles because he is someone I can go and talk to and he’s just a really good friend. And my best friend Jaquell because we have been best friends since freshmen year, and we have been through a lot together.

How do you express yourself? When I’m in a goofy mood, I tend to laugh a lot and just be really weird.  I run when I am angry, though.

Ever had a pickup line used on you? “Nice legs, what time do they open?”  My friends were joking around, but I thought it was funny.

Do you have a hidden talent? Well they are hidden, so I haven’t really found them yet!

What is your biggest fear? Getting in a car accident.  I’m just terrified of getting in a car accident where I have to be put in the hospital and have surgery.  Ugh, it just freaks me out!

Kaitlin Provost graduated from SUNY Oswego, majoring in journalism with a learning agreement in photography. She grew up in five different towns all over the Northeast, eventually settling and graduating from high school in Hudson, Massachusetts. Kait now lives in the blustery town of Oswego, New York, where she can frequently be found running around like a madwoman, avoiding snow drifts taller than her head (which, incidentally, is not very tall). She has worked for her campus newspaper, The Oswegonian, as the Assistant News Editor, and is also the President of the Oswego chapter of Ed2010, a national organization which helps students break into the magazine industry. She hopes to one day work for National Geographic and travel the world.