This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

As finals season has finally arrived, studying can often feel draining and exhausting. A way to combat this is by finding new and fun ways to study! Well, as fun as studying can be I guess. Here are 3 ideas that can help you properly prepare for your finals, in ways that don’t completely drive you insane!

1. Quizlet

Quizlet is a great way to get lots of studying in. Especially if you are dealing with some 

tough vocabulary words, it is super simple to make your own set, or just find one that has everything you need! After you have made or found a set, you can do any of the study activities that Quizlet offers. This includes flashcards, matching, learn (helps you master the material), and test (it makes personalized tests using the material provided). 

1. Mind Maps

Mind maps are a fun and interactive way to help yourself better understand large 

topics that have numerous different sub-topics that are difficult to keep track of. You can also make them anywhere! On a piece of paper, a flashcard, a whiteboard, your phone, tablet, or computer. Anywhere! 

1. Blooket

Blooket is perfect if you want to do a group study session!! It is a fun educational game 

site that allows you to make your study set and you and your friends then compete using your knowledge. If you are driven by competition, this will be great for you!

Katy Lynk

Oswego '24

Hi! My name is Katy I am a Senior at SUNY Oswego and I am majoring in Adolescent English Ed. I love reading, writing and going on adventures and I hope to be a High School English teacher in the future.