Who Should You Kiss On New Years Eve Consider Your Friends?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Who Should You Kiss On New Years Eve Consider Your Friends?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Canva
Life > Experiences

10 Things To Do Before You’re 20 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.
  1. Find your hobbies. It can be reading romance books, writing poetry, collecting birthstones, and many more. 
  2. Go to at least one concert with your friends (or alone). 
  3. Make a scrapbook. Create and collect memories!
  4. Get a job. Learn how to be independent and save up for what you want. 
  5. Dress up and go to a museum. Act like the main character!
  6. Go on the highest roller coaster. Face your fears and be brave.
  7. Learn something different. It can be a new language or learning about a piece of art. 
  8. Learn your self-worth. Create boundaries for yourself!
  9. Find friends that fit your personality and hobbies. 
  10. Connect and network with a lot of people!
Madyson Pitt

Oswego '26

Hey guys, I am Madyson Pitt (she/her). I am 19 years old in my sophomore year of college at SUNY Oswego. I major in Psychology with a minor in Biology. On my free time I love to read contemporary romance and mystery books, love making clothing, love to hang out with friends, and listening to music. My favorite genres are R&B, Afrobeat, Pop, Hip-Hop, and others. I enjoy writing about past experiences, adventures, and the environment around me. I love to hear other people's perspectives and ideas regarding different topics. I am so glad I have the opportunity to join Her Campus and write about different topics that describes my personality and life.