We Need YOU: New Guy Advice Column!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Hey Collegiettes!

Here at OSU’s Her Campus branch, we need YOUR help!  Coming this spring quarter we will have a brand new column.  Get excited, because this column isn’t like the others on our site.

It will be a column written by … brace yourselves … a GUY.  :O

That’s right ya’ll, we’ve recruited a man to answer all your guy-related questions!  So get those creative juices flowing, because our guy will dish out the truth on whatever you feel like asking him.  So if you’ve ever wanted a guy’s perspective on the questions you’ve been dying to ask, we’ve got you covered. 

But, before we can start the column, we need YOU.  Whenever you can find some spare time—perhaps while you are avoiding studying, before going to bed, or even during class, send our guy YOUR questions. 

Nothing is off-limits, so don’t be shy!  You can ask him questions about anything from decoding texts to things like relationship dilemmas, dorm life, what he thinks about your fashionable fur vest and even about movies (basically anything you can think of that you’ve always wanted a guy’s advice about).   

This is your chance to let us know what you want and think about, collegiettes, so dust off those keyboards, speak up, and send our guy your questions at HCguyadvice@gmail.com.

And don’t worry gals: your questions are confidential.  If you want to make up a name or even go by anonymous, it’s perfectly fine (we totally understand!).

So keep an eye out for our new column this upcoming month; your questions might just be answered!

Kali Grant is the founding Editor-in-Chief and Campus Correspondent for the OSU chapter of Her Campus. Kali is pursuing a B.A. in Public Affairs at the John Glenn School with a minor in Communication and is excited to be in her senior year. Kali is a student research assistant at the Glenn School and is a proud member of the Zeta Alpha chapter of Chi Omega. Kali has spent her collegiate summers interning with The Institute on Women and The Salvation Army and studying Spanish in Buenos Aires, Argentina. When she’s not daydreaming about returning to New Orleans and San Francisco, Kali loves drinking coffee, talking about cats and politics, and trying out questionable vegetarian recipes.