Trader Joe’s Fall Frenzy: A College Student’s Guide for all the Seasonal Goodies

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Trader Joe’s is a staple for college students on a budget, and the closest one to OSU’s campus is a quick 14-minute drive from campus! Continue reading to see some of the fall staples at Trader Joe’s that are perfect for any college student.

pumpkin waffles

These waffles have the perfect amount of pumpkin flavoring without being too overpowering. They are sweet enough to eat without being topped off with syrup, but syrup is still always an option! You can keep these in your freezer and throw them into the toaster for a quick and on-the-go breakfast.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Croissants

This product has the best of both worlds: it is easy to make but also tastes like it was made from scratch. They are the perfect mix of flaky and buttery. The best part is you can get the two-pack for only $4.49!

Pumpkin Joe Joe’s

The Joe Joe’s cookies are undoubtedly one of Trader Joe’s most popular snacks. However, they recently came out with a new pumpkin take on their iconic cookies. This is one of the best products to keep at home whenever you are craving a quick fall-themed snack. Check out this TikTok for a review from Nik Metcalf!

Autumnal Harvest Soup

The colder weather is approaching Columbus soon, meaning many of us will begin to crave that homemade soup our parents used to make. However, this is hard for many college students who do not have the time to make it from scratch or who aren’t blessed with the cooking skills our parents have. Trader Joe’s offers a great alternative in a can that you can simply heat up on the stove.

Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese

The butternut squash mac and cheese is without a doubt one of the most popular seasonal products Trader Joe’s has to offer. This product has taken over my TikTok For You Page for good reasons: It is easy to make (you just throw it in the microwave) and provides a perfect comfort meal for a chilly fall day.

Honey Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli

Another easy and comforting fall meal is the honey roasted pumpkin ravioli. This meal is perfect because it is so flavorful that you do not even need to add a sauce over the top! These are cooked in under five minutes and you do not need any additional ingredients.

Apple Cider Foaming Hand Soap

Trader Joe’s does not end their fall frenzy at just food; they have a variety of seasonal products that fit into other categories, such as their apple cider foaming hand soap. This product combines fighting germs with a yummy fall scent.

Vanilla Pumpkin Scented Candle

Trader Joe’s vanilla pumpkin candle is another one of their fall staples, and for just $3.99 you can have this perfect blend of fall scents. This is a great product to bring home with you next time you are grocery shopping, and if you prefer an apple scent, they also have a Honeycrisp apple candle that smells just as great!

Jenna is a second-year student at Ohio State majoring in Strategic Communications and currently thriving as a full-time writer and events coordinator at Her Campus. Juggling academics and real-world experience, she's also an accounts associate at PRactice, a student-led PR firm, and an active member of the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA). Beyond her professional endeavors, Jenna loves football, skincare, makeup and hair care. She brings a multifaceted perspective to her role at Her Campus, crafting not just articles but a strategic narrative that aligns with her aspirations in the dynamic field of public relations.