emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Secret Santa Gifts Everyone Will Love

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Gift exchanges are a great way to get into the holiday spirit, but it can also be stressful finding affordable gifts that everyone will love. Below are some quick and easy ideas that will be a hit with everybody this year!

1. Gift Sets

Stores like Bath and Body Works and Lush have a great selection of gift sets this year in a selection of different price ranges. They include small items like body washes, lotions, bath bombs and bubble bars. Most sets come pre-wrapped in super cute boxes and bags so you don’t have to stress about wrapping it yourself!

2. Mugs filled with winter necessities

Who doesn’t love a warm cup of hot chocolate, tea or coffee on a cold winter night? Find a cute mug that will match your Secret Santa’s personality and fill it with drink mixes and other little treats like fuzzy socks, lip balm and face masks.

3. Food

You can never go wrong with food. Put together a little bag of holiday goodies or make cookie and hot chocolate kits in cute jars. You can find super cute holiday treats at Target for under $5!

4. Anything cozy

Slippers, socks, hats, and scarves all make great gifts! It can get pretty cold on campus and in the dorms so they’re both stylish and practical. You can find affordable options at Target, Forever 21 and H&M!

5. Interactive Journals

Journals like the Question a Day book and Start Where You Are journal are the perfect thoughtful gift. Your Secret Santa will also get a lot of use out of the journal because they can be used year round. This is the perfect option if you’re looking for a unique gift!