Rolland Donnelly ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Name: Rolland E. DonnellyYear: JuniorHometown: Centerville, OhioMajor: CriminologyRelationship Status: Single As A Dollar

HC: Tell us about yourself in three wordsRD: Me in 3 words: Goofy, Hyper, Athletic

HC: What’s your favorite movie?RD: The Lion King, of course (but I secretly love chick flicks)

HC: What has been your favorite experience at OSU? RD: My first day at Ohio State. At first I thought this school wasn’t for me, but then I met all of my suite mates in Morrill Tower and found out that this isn’t just a school, it’s a family.

HC: What are your career aspirations/goals after college?RD: Seeing as I’m a criminology major, I’d love to do law enforcement. My dream job is working for the DEA, but short term goals are the Columbus Police Department while being a reservist in the military.

HC: Who is your role model? Why?RD: My role model is my mother, Nancy. She is the most amazing, humble, professional, smart, beautiful person in this world. I wish to be half the person she is. And I try to lead a life that resembles her values and morals.

HC: Describe your perfect dateRD: I’m a versatile guy. A perfect date for me doesn’t exactly involve a setting. It involves the company of the girl. I’d like flowing conversation with a perfect mix of laughter and intellect. I could go anywhere and have a good time as long as the girl I’m with is having a good time, I will too. BUT, a nice date to a high quality restaurant would work. She could wear a nice dress so I could show her off to everyone.

HC: What qualities do you look for in a girl?RD: The first thing I look for in a girl is her smile. Teeth are a make-or-break quality. Secondly, and I kid you not, is her personality. A pretty face can be ruined by a lack of charisma. Athleticism is always nice. I like a girl who can go out and throw a baseball or football with me. With that being said, I am a leg man.

HC: What are you involved in outside of classes?RD: When I’m not refreshing my Twitter feed in class, I work at Community Crime Patrol at the wee hours of the night. And when I’m not working, I am either annoying my friends with hyperactive Snapchats or working out. Shout out JO South.

HC: What’s your biggest turnoff?RD: My biggest turn off has to be an annoying voice. Sometimes I see a girl with breathtaking physical appearance and then…she speaks and I want to play red rover with a COTA Bus

HC: What’s the most confusing thing a girl can do?RD: The most confusing thing a girl can do is be flirty in person and then act like a stranger over text. I’ll never understand that. But I will never understand women either.

HC: What song do you listen to on repeat?RD: I am obsessed with the Weeknd. He is my favorite artist and his first Mixtape, House of Balloons, is a masterpiece. My favorite song, that is my ringtone as well and is always on repeat in The Morning. I recommend that song to all you lovely ladies out there xo.

HC: What’s something people don’t know about you?RD: I have 7 sisters. 6 older and 1 younger. No brothers. So…I should know how to treat a lady. I should.

HC: Where is your favorite place to be on campus?RD:  My favorite place on campus has to be the JO South. I’m not the biggest/strongest guy, but the gym relieves all of my stress and clears my head.

HC: Tell us a fun fact about yourself!RD: A fun fact about me is I’m a former gymnast. I love to tumble and do flips around campus. So if you see a guy doing unnecessary tumbling passes on High St, say hello

OSU PR/Events Team