Cheat Sheet To Freeman’s Feeling Beautiful Face Masks

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

As stressed-out college students, many of us try our best to take advantage of any free time that we may have, but we often forget how much of an impact stress can have on our skin. Instead of taking time away from binge watching Netflix and heading to the spa, face masks are a great alternative! I tried a couple and here are a few that you can use as a simple pick me up after a long week or even just to snap a quick “mask selfie” for the snap.

1. Manuka Honey & Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask and Cleanser, $4.29

Many may not know, but most anti-acne cream contains tea tree extracts because there are many benefits to them. Tea Tree Oil works as a home remedy for controlling excess oil on the skin and by preventing blackheads and blemishes, keeping the skin clear. The Menthol within the tea tree oil produces a soothing, yet fresh tingle that will leave you and your skin feeling like you just received a deep cleansing facial at a Spa! 

2. Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask, $ 4.29

I personally love any mask that has a scrub at the end of its name! This product is described as a “Polishing Mask” and it does exactly just that! This gel mask and scrub left my skin feeling clear and soft after not only such a stressful week, but after a weekly makeup routine that can leave your pores clogged or cause irritation to your skin. After I used this mask I felt that my skin could finally breathe and the mask cleansed my skin of everything my makeup wipes could not remove. Not only does this mask absorb the excess oil from your face without creating dryness, but the black sugar scrub helps exfoliate any remaining oil or makeup that may be on your skin while the charcoal purifies your skin! This mask is a perfect fit for all skin types.

3. Cucumber & Pink Salt Clay Mask, $4.29

This clay mask will make you want to start a spa right in your own dorm or apartment! The rejuvenating Clay Mask leaves your skin feeling refreshed and your pores feeling refined. The pink salt within the mask works as an exfoliator, but does not strip your skin of its natural oils. Cucumbers contain Vitamin C, which help relieve any irritation caused to the skin and tighten any open pores. This invigorating mask leaves your skin feeling revived, hydrated, and as you rinse you off you see a natural glow as if you just applied your best highlighter!

Now that you know where to find these at home face mask, tweet Her Campus OSU and let us know which one you felt worked for your skin type! Be sure to follow us on Instagram at Her Campus OSU, and stay tuned for more beauty tips.