Campus Cutie: Ryan LaRiche

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Name: Ryan LaRiche

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Findlay, Ohio

Relationship Status: Single

Her Campus: Tell us about yourself in 3 words.
Ryan LaRiche: Goofy, corny and humorous.

HC: If you could be anything or anyone for Halloween, what would you be?

RL: Probably something unique, like a cat.

HC: Tell us your go to pick-up line.

RL: How is it that I know the first 10 digits of pi, yet I don’t know the ten digits of your phone number?

HC: What’s something many people don’t know about you?

RL: I like to think up/ write short stories and movie ideas.

HC: Who is your biggest role model and why?

RL: My grandpa. He grew up during the Great Depression and still managed to start a family business that does pretty well to this day.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

RL: Emily Ratajkowski

HC: ​What are your career aspirations/goals after college?

RL: Working a brand marketing position for a company out west somewhere or in central Europe

HC: What would you consider the most memorable moment of your life so far?

RL: The entire backpacking trip that I took with my friends in Europe this past summer.

HC: What has been your favorite experience at OSU?

RL: Gameday. From the tailgates to the game to the after parties. It’s a blast.

HC: What is your most embarrassing moment?

RL: I TRIED competing in a dance-off in 8th grade. The other kid went to a performing arts high school and was studying dance. I can’t dance.
Heather Clark is a sophomore at The Ohio State University pursuing degrees in Stragetic Communications and Business.  From everyday thoughts to daily inspirations, she's enjoyed writing for many years and loves being apart of HerCampus Ohio State.  Outside of writing, Heather spends her time finding a new favorite artist or obsessing over a CW Netflix series, doing yoga, and journaling her life experiences.  After graduation, Heather hopes to start her career in public relations or advertising, aspiring to one day plan events and campaigns for a company that empower young women.