Adventures in Pinning

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

With the recent explosion in popularity of Pinterest, I find myself navigating to that website more and more often.  Of course, this is problematic as exam week is right around the corner.  Yet, I felt it was only fair to share some of my favorite pins that I’ve come across recently.  These are good for everything from outfit inspiration to a hearty chuckle to, possibly, even an aggressive rumble of the stomach.

A closet of dreams:

Miscellaneous fun:

Gettin’ fit:

A little nibble couldn’t hurt:

Photo source: http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l543/hercampusphoto/Career/HC%20OSU/…

Kali Grant is the founding Editor-in-Chief and Campus Correspondent for the OSU chapter of Her Campus. Kali is pursuing a B.A. in Public Affairs at the John Glenn School with a minor in Communication and is excited to be in her senior year. Kali is a student research assistant at the Glenn School and is a proud member of the Zeta Alpha chapter of Chi Omega. Kali has spent her collegiate summers interning with The Institute on Women and The Salvation Army and studying Spanish in Buenos Aires, Argentina. When she’s not daydreaming about returning to New Orleans and San Francisco, Kali loves drinking coffee, talking about cats and politics, and trying out questionable vegetarian recipes.