5 Winter Essentials Under $25

With the weather getting colder each day, it’s essential to have hats, scarves, gloves, etc. when walking to class. OSU’s campus is pretty large so you’ll usually have to walk a little bit more to get from class to class. You can always invest in some classic pieces and use a student discount at stores like Urban Outfitters or you can find trendy items for less at Forever 21 and H&M. Below are some of our top picks for this winter that will help you stay under budget. 

1. Blanket Scarf

Bundling up with a blanket scarf and help you block out the wind walking to class and it can be a great addition to your outfit!

Price: $19.99

2. GlovesGloves are always a winter must have! This pair from Forever 21 is chenille which will be a big trend this winter. Plus they come in a fingerless version if you want to text on the go!

Price: $7.90

3. Beanie

Beanies are a great way to stay warm and hide a bad hair day! It even has a detachable pom pom which makes this beanie super versatile.

Price: $15.95

4. Vest

One of the best ways to layer an outfit is to add a puffy vest. Even if you throw it over a sweatshirt it will keep you super warm and it’ll be a cute and comfy look for class. If you want to score a nicer vest for less check out Black Friday deals!

Price: $24.90

5. Knit Headband

A headband can be the perfect alternative to a beanie. Throw your hair into a ponytail and then add the headband for a sporty look that will keep you warm!

Price: $13.00

Stay Warm!