This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Get into the Halloween spirit with these delicious treats that you can prepare without leaving the comfort of your dorm!

No-bake Vampire Donuts

These no-bake vampire donuts are sure to make your roommate scream! Simply purchase donuts from your favorite donut shop and decorate them with vampire accessories. You can follow the full recipe for more tips.

Spooky Trail Mix

Spooky trail mix is the perfect customizable Halloween treat! Grab your favorite Halloween candy and snacks; combine them for a sweet-and-salty moment. See the recipe for more ideas.

Peanut butter cup witches’ brooms

These peanut butter cup witches’ brooms may look impressive, but they take almost no time to make! The only ingredients are pretzel sticks and mini peanut butter cups. You can use the recipe for extra guidance.

Banana Ghosts

Frozen banana ghosts are the perfect refreshing treat for the spooky season! They only require three ingredients and are a healthier alternative to other festive snacks. See the recipe for more details.

Oreo Spiders

We all know Oreos are delicious, but these Oreo spiders take it to a new level. If you are feeling extra spooky, you can make a pretzel web for your Oreo spiders to climb on. Follow the recipe for the perfect Halloween treat.

Cordelia is a freshman public policy analysis and political science major at The Ohio State University. When not studying or writing articles, you can find Cordelia competing at Model UN conferences, listening to podcasts, or working with advocacy groups on campus!