You might not think you have that much in common with a three-year-old heir to a throne, but as a college student, it turns out we act a lot like Prince George when we’re nursing a hangover. Here’s the stages of a hangover – also known as your morning routine – as told by the first few years of Prince George’s life:
1. Struggle Bus: I feel so sick. I don't know what's worse, the headache, the stomachache or the shame.
2. Anger: Why isn't there a cure for hangovers yet? It's. Effing. 2016.
Does anywhere deliever pedialyte?
3. Investigation: It's time to check your phone for evidence... Because I may or may not remember how I got home last night.
*Throws phone horrified* after you see that snapstory.
4. Gossip sesh: It's time to exchange stories with your roomies.
Feeling #blessed you have such epic friends.
5. LOL: The memories are coming back, and turns out there were a lot of funny moments.
"OMG! You don't remember that? It was soooo funny!"
6. Shit: *Insert embarrassing thing you did here*
"WHO WAS THERE WHEN THAT HAPPENED?"
7. Shit x2: I can never show my face at Bullwinkles again.
*Wants to run away forever*
8. (Fake) Productivity: I'm going to try to get out of bed and start my day.
*Fails to balance*
9. Hunger: It's time to get food.
10. Indecisiveness: Do I want Buckeye Donuts? McDonald's breakfast? Panda Express?
The leftover pizza from last night might have to do.
11. Defeat: Forget it, I'm going back to bed...
12. Exhaustion: ...Forever. Is it even possible to be this tired?
13. Nauseous: Hold up, I think I'm going to throw up.
14. Bargaining: Dear God, If you take my hangover away, I'll never drink again. I PROMISE.
15. Bitterness: Roommate goes to the library to study: Good for you, rooomie!*
*Boo, you whore!
16. Denial: UGH. Why is this happening to ME?
It's definitely not the six vodka cranberries from Ugly Tuna.
17. Acceptance: *7pm and you haven't moved in hours* Goodbye, hangover! See you next weekend.