Your Walking to Class Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Of all the things that smart phones have revolutionized, I think it’s safe to say that music is at the top of the list. If you’re anything like me, having music on your phone means always having your headphones in. I have a playlist for everything from waking up to working out. But the most important? My walking to class tunes. From the second I walk out my front door until I meander back home from my end of the day meetings, I make sure my beats keep my day positive. I think the music you walk to should put a spring in your step and a smile on your face! I have complied a playlist of the songs that make me feel happy and confident, and make walking around campus something I look forward to. My choice songs range from old school jams to guilty pleasures. And with that, I invite you to slide in those earbuds and turn it up!

Superhero – Cher Lloyd

Now Is the Start – A Fine Frenzy 

Love Love Love – Avalanche City

King of Anything – Sara Bareilles

All Those Pretty Lights – Andrew Belle 

5 Days in May – Blue Rodeo

This Sweet Love – James Yuill

Can’t Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton) – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

State of Grace – Taylor Swift 

I Will Wait – Mumford and Sons

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall – Coldplay 

Dreams – Fleetwood Mac

Wait Til You See My Smile – Alicia Keys

The Lucky Ones – Brendan James

Everybody Talks – Neon Trees

1901 – Phoenix

Let the Rain – Sara Bareilles 

Road to Ride On – Joshua Radin 

Won’t Go Home Without You – Maroon 5

Let’s Go Home – Carousel 

Rebecca is a senior at the School of Journalism and Communication at the University of Oregon. She is currently studying photography and magazine journalism. Hailing from the mountain town of Bend, Oregon, Rebecca values being outdoors, staying active, and the beauty in simple things. She loves seeing what other people are exploring in their fashion and finding new trends. Rebecca is a lover of all things creative, spontaneous, stylish, and interesting.