This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Well, it’s that time of the year again where hibernation legs try and make a come back with full force…

Winter is right around the corner guys and I know it’s going to sneak up on us! Now many of you are probably already having issues with dry skin and not wanting to shave, but still need a way to get through that awful time. Whether it’s for a dance, a school event, a date, or even just a cozy day and you want soft legs because why not! And I don’t know about the rest of you but going from silky, smooth, summer skin to hibernation legs is not amazing! The idea of getting out the shaving cream and taking your sweet time shaving through the foam and unclogging your razor every five seconds sounds super fun and all, but most of us do NOT have that kind of time.

Let’s be honest when the shaving cream comes out you can’t not put some on your face like a beard or make drawings on the shower wall. Which low key adds another 5 to 10 minutes onto that shower time. So for the most of us who do not have endless time and hot water in the shower and still want super soft legs I have the perfect solution! And yes, I am lazy and sometimes do not use shaving cream but the end result is never the same. Am I right or am I right? Exactly. Here’s the new Skintimate 2 in 1 Shave Cream & Skin Conditioner (link) and its the best thing Ive ever tried!

Enjoy your winter months with silky, smooth skin and don’t worry about it taking any of your study time away! This product will leave you with the most perfect fresh shaven skin and keep you moisturized and away from those hibernation legs!

Hi there! I'm glad you made it to my page! My name is Gillian George, and I am a junior/incoming senior at the University of Oregon. I am currently getting into the Advertising program of the Journalism Major and have a minor of business. Writing and photography are my two biggest passions in life, I have been taking portriats for  a few years now and I am trying to create a small business out of it! I love talking to people and helping people with any sort of situation. I grew up surrounded by my family who all work in the medical field, and I enjoy educating people on womens health so if you have any questions feel free to ask away! I also love food, traveling, and a good mystery television show or movie!
The official Her Campus Oregon account