The Ultimate Holiday Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

It’s that time of the year again. The time where a fuzzy feeling constatly rests in your stomach. The time where malls, towns and neighborhoods are carefully decorated with twinkling lights and holiday figurines. The time where peppermint everything is in abundance. The time where tacky sweaters are celebrated, not frowned upon. Most importantly, it is the time for killer holiday music. I’ve compiled the ultimate holiday playlist featuring a mix of old and new, country and hiphop, nostalgic and trendsetting — not to brag or anything, but it’s perfect. So grab a cup of cocoa, snuggle up in your warmest fuzzy socks and enjoy this playlist of the sweet sounds of Christmas.

Rachell Brown is a sophomore at the University of Oregon studying journalism. Eventually, she would love to pursue a career in the fashion industry as either a magazine editor, columnist, or stylist. Born and raised on the Central Oregon Coast, Rachell hopes to leave her small town behind and move to New York City after graduation. In her free time, she enjoys crafting, running, her sorority, Alpha Chi Omega, and Tumblr. htttp://www.cosmic-allure.tumblr.com http://www.twitter.com/rachellabrown