This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

As Fashion month comes to an end, it’s essential to discuss fashion and fashion icons. We are constantly surrounded by people with amazing taste and eye-catching styles; they have a major impact on the fashion world. The way that they see fashion as an art form is inspiring and interesting. Now, these fashion icons are my personal role models so it’s *obviously* their fault that I’m in credit card debt. That being said, let’s take a look at some of today’s most fabulous fashion icons and pray we can afford their famous looks on a student’s budget.

1. Victoria Beckham: I mean, for God‘s sake, she is posh spice (ugh, ‘Wannabe is the best pop song ever)! But musical talent aside, she has the ability to make her clothes look simple, clean, and elegant. She defines the perfect working mom look or the casual Sunday brunch look. In addition, she can pull off the oversized sunglasses like nobody else!

2. Blake Lively: Honestly, who could ever hate this woman? What I love about Blake is that her style reflects her fun personality. She isn’t afraid to mix clothes and put her own twist on outfits. You can tell that she loves fashion and she embraces it!

3. Beyoncé: Flawless, perfection, beautiful, and classic. Is there anything Queen B can’t do? She is the perfect muse for the aspiring fashionista.

4. Sarah Jessica Parker: I think it would be inhumane of me to forget one of the OG’s of fashion. SJP is so beyond iconic — the way she creates outfits is an art form. She makes everything look so effortless and feminine. There is not one thing in this world that SJP cannot pull off.

5. Bella Hadid: Okay, let’s be honest, 2017 is Bella’s year. Bella is fairly young to be on this epic list of legends, but Bella is different — in a good way. She has this really unique way of making everything look edgy and interesting. She can pull off everything but she makes it look different. Everything she wears catches your eye in a good way.

6. EJ Johnson: This fabulous diva just gives everyone life. He is the definition of extraordinary. He is over-the-top glam and it is to die for. It is such a breath of fresh air when a man wears women’s clothes and doesn’t give a f***.  And the amount of confidence that EJ has awe-inspiring. He proves that everyone can have a personal style and it is not defined by gender norms.

7. Kourtney Kardashian: Ugh, Kourtney just makes life worth living with her sarcasm and charming self! Kourtney K can just take control of a room because of her fashion taste. I don’t know how she makes casual fabulous and high-end. I love how she looks comfortable in everything she wears. She 100% has the cool mom look going for her and it kind of makes me want to be a mom so I can have her taste.

8. Kim Kardashian: All Hail Kimmy K! Kim is truly unforgettable and iconic because she isn’t afraid to take risks and push the boundaries. Kim is always evolving and somehow becoming more fabulous by the minute. She proves that just because you have curves and/or children does not mean you have to cover your body. She is the queen of confidence and proving that you can be sexy at all times no matter what you look like.

9. Kanye West: Yeezus 2020! Kanye, just like his wife Kim, is not afraid of fashion and embraces every part of it. It is honestly inspiring to see him talk about fashion and how it is important to society. The way he sees fashion as an art form is a good type of crazy. I love how he wants to change the fashion world and to make high-end clothes more affordable.

10. Harry Styles: Does he even need an introduction; he is the definition of perfect and to die for! Mr. Styles is the king of fashion. It is so fascinating to see him experiment so much within the fashion world. I love how he isn’t afraid to wear floral patterned suits or colorful shirts. It is so refreshing to see a man who isn’t afraid of color and making everything he wears seem so classic, edgy, and glamorous. He can make any print look beautiful. He is just perfection!

Hi, I'm Taryn and I am a senior at the University of Oregon. I have an unhealthy obsession to traveling and shopping. I also need to have fries and a glass of champagne a day to stay alive.
The official Her Campus Oregon account