This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

As the holidays are approaching, shopping and finding products and gifts can be hard. I am at a point in my life where things that I want are very few and far between. I love finding products that enhance my life and help me rather than just things. I have listed down below the products that I can not live without. 

• An Electric Heater (mine is from Costco): If you are someone that lives in the cold and is always cold, I highly recommend it. This product has changed my life. Every winter in Oregon I am freezing to the point where it is hard for me to leave my bed because my body goes numb. I try not to use the heat in the apartment because of the utilities. So this is a great way to stay warm while also not spending as much money on utilities. 

• A Bed tray table: Now that the world is all online, sometimes you need a good workspace that can happen from your bed. Over quarantine living with my parents, I did not have a desk to do my work. So I had to do most of my work from my bed. It has helped my posture and has helped me stay focused at work. 

• Steam shower spray: Let me tell you something this is life-changing. You will never have the same experience again. This is something that I saw my roommate using, and was so curious about. When I tried it, my sinuses were amazing. You spray it in the shower, it is full of eucalyptus and lavender. 

• A Heated Blanket: Yet again another product for heat. I use this at night in between my sheets for the best sleep of my life. 

• Matching pajama sets: Now 2020 feels so hectic and I have been feeling super frazzled and not centered. One thing that has helped me feel refreshed is sleeping in a pajama set. It might be in my head, but I wake up feeling more put together and centered each morning. 

• Slippers: I personally love my UGG Dakota moccasins. I am someone that never really had slippers. I never saw a use for them, my family is always barefoot. After getting these slippers I live for how cozy my feet are and they are products that I use every day.

Alyssa Arcos

Oregon '21

Hi! I am Alyssa, my friends call me lyss. I was born and raised in Southern California and go to Disneyland way too often. I am a junior at the University of Oregon majoring in public relations and advertising. I am really passionate about educating others on sexual assault and how to have healthy and consensual relationships. I love all things beauty, fashion, entertainment and travel. I am a VS PINK campus representative. I hope to one day make a difference and inspire young girls, I don't know how but I know I will. I love getting to express my thoughts and share my life experiences.