This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Major: Human Physiology

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Sacramento, CA

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Type of Music: Country and anything that isn’t jazz

Hobbies: Working out, reading, listening to music, and I like to watch movies. I’m a huge movie buff.

What are your ideal qualities in a girl?: Honesty, intelligence, capability of being direct, and confidence.

Who is your hero?
My mother. She has showed me that with hard work, success will come and she drives me to be the best man I can be.

So, What are you up to these days?
Right now I’m focused on school and hitting the weight room hard! Bikini season is coming up!

You’re a part of the Oregon Cheer Team, tell us about that!
Yes, this past year was my first year on the team and I am looking forward to my second year. It was such a fun experience, I couldn’t imagine not being apart of it now. We just finished tryouts and I’m excited to work with and get to know all the new members to the team.

Tell us about your favorite weekend.
Any weekend there is a football game in Autzen. Game days are so much fun in Eugene because the whole city shows up. They start early and end late but being on the field is epic. And after the game my family always calls to tell me how many times they saw me on TV.

What is your favorite college memory so far?
That’s tough. I’d have to say being on the field at the end of the Rose Bowl after we had won and all the confetti was flying around. The fans were going wild and it was a feeling I won’t forget.

What is the craziest thing you’ve done so far?
Either wearing a child-sized sailor suit out for Halloween or bleaching my hair like Iceman from Top Gun. That was our team theme for an intramural bocce ball tournament. Oh, and I guess trying out for the cheer team is a close third.

Describe your ideal date.
I would want to do something fun and laid back. Something that isn’t as formal as dinner. I think I would take her to Putters and play a round of mini golf and pizza. Or something along those lines. There is always time for fancy dinners.

Who is your man crush? explain.
Daniel Craig. James Bond is one of my favorite characters and I think he portrays him very well. You also can’t beat blonde hair and blue eyes. Although it would be a bummer to be a little shorter.

Serena Piper will always be a Southern belle at heart, but for now she is a Senior Magazine Journalism student at the University of Oregon. She is an avid news reader and watcher, loves to bake yummy desserts and watch Sex and the City reruns, has big travel plans for after graduation and would eventually like to work for National Geographic. She wouldn't mind one bit if her life echoed Elizabeth Gilbert's in Eat, Pray, Love. To find out what Serena is up to, check out her blog and follow her on Twitter