Hungry? Here are 10 great dining options in Eugene, Oregon!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

After living in Eugene for the last 4 years, I have come to realize how difficult it is to come across delicious food within a reasonable distance from campus. I’m very lucky to have my car with me while I’m here for school, so I’ve been able to try countless of spots all over the city. If you’re hungry and new to the city, here are some of my favorite dishes that I’ve tried so far!

Within walking distance:

• Sweet Life Pastry
    • Wonderful pastries, desserts, and drinks! Many people’s go-to spot for those sweet cravings.  My personal favorite item is the London Fog Tea, $3.75.
  • Bo & Vine 
    • Classic burgers with enough fries to feed your whole group. My personal favorite item is the BBQ Ranch Salad, $12.
  • Taste of India 
    • When I want to treat myself after a lot of hard work. I love their classic Chicken Tikka Masala, $13.99.
  • Tokyo Ton Katsu 
    • For those nights where you crave some noodles, but not in a struggling-college-student kind of way. Order the Kimchi Miso Ramen, $9.50, and a Cantaloupe Infused Green Tea, $3.25!
  • Sweet Basil Express
    • Nothing will ever beat Thai food for me. At Sweet Basil Express you should try the Khua Gai noodles, $12.95!
  • 541 Sushi
    • My favorite sushi place in the city! They get pretty busy almost everyday so expect to wait a little bit, but it’s worth it. I love the Vegas Roll, Dragon Roll, and Salmon Nigiri, all $3 a plate.

Uber/gas-worthy:

• Addi’s Diner 
    • An old school filmesque breakfast diner. It’s such a vibe here! They’re famous for their Hotcakes (a pancake almost the size of the whole table), $7.50.
  • Kkokki Korean BBQ 
    • Need I say anything anytime “Korean BBQ” is mentioned? Get all you can eat for $25 a person and go with a bunch of friends on a fun night out! If you don’t want to grill your own food then try the Osam Bulgolgi, $22.95.
  • Tacovore 
    • Amazing gluten-free and vegan friendly tacos and tortas. My favorite is the Mushroom Taco, made with deep fried cremini mushrooms, $3.50 each.
  • El Super Burrito
    • Nothing beats a thick and flavorful burrito. I always get the Oregon Burrito with al pastor, but you can choose from so many protein options, $7!
Hello! I'm Alyssa and I'm a senior at the University of Oregon majoring in Human Physiology. My interests include music, art, cooking, nature, and true crime.