If we’re being honest, being a cat or bunny is so overrated. Here are some costumes to help you be the life of the party:
- Regina George
- Kylie Jenner (grab a blue wig and some lip liner and you’re good to go!)
- Netflix binge-watcher (all you need are blankets and pajamas – comfiest costume ever.)
- Slutty ghost
- Slutty Pumpkin (courtesy of How I Met Your Mother)
- Audrey Hepburn (a classic!)
- Rosie the Riveter
- Marilyn Monroe
- Janet Snakehole (bonus points if you can find your Burt Macklin…)
- 1920s flapper girl
- Flamin’ Hot Cheeto
- Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz
- Dancing girls emoji
- Comic book character
- Literally any Disney princess. There are so many to choose from.
- Where’s Waldo?
- Left Shark
- Troll dolls
- Tina Belcher (from Bob’s Burgers)
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Paper doll
- Princess Leia
- OITNB inmate
- THE DRESS!
- Shower loofah
- A tourist
- A superhero (including, but not limited to, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, or Elastigirl.)
- An “ex-wife” (thanks, Lindsay Lohan)
Hopefully these ideas gave you some inspiration to ditch those animal ears and get creative this Halloween!