This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

1. A Simple Favor 

Starring Blake Lively and Anna Kendrick, this movie is a must-see thriller. This film scored an 85% on Rotten Tomatoes and is guaranteed to keep you on your toes and at the edge of your seat the entire 117 minutes. 

2. A Star is Born

Complete with the musical stylings of Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper, A Star is Born will bring all the feels. A heartwarming, tragic story, this film should be at the top of your watch list. 

3. Instant Family

Just in time for the holidays, Instant Family is a truly heartwarming film. Mark Wahlberg and Rose Byrne bring to life a touching true story of family. 

4. The Holiday Calendar

Starring Kat Graham comes a new Netflix holiday film, The Holiday Calendar. This movie will get you in the holiday spirit in no time!

5. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before

If you haven’t already seen this one, you need to ASAP. The Netflix film, featuring break out star Lana Condor, has been all the rage since it first came out this summer. 

Skylar Van Tilburg is a junior majoring in Journalism and Public Relations at the University of Oregon. She currently serves on the Her Campus Oregon executive board as the Marketing and Publicity Director. Skylar also works for the Daily Emerald, UO's student newspaper, on the engagement desk. She focuses mainly on social media work but also enjoys writing for both the Daily Emerald and Her Campus Oregon.
The official Her Campus Oregon account