Colton Totland ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Year in School: Class of ’13
Relationship Status: Unsure
Hometown: Silverton, Oregon

HCUO: Are you a cat or dog person? I love dogs; you can’t play fetch with cats.

HCUO: What’s the best pickup line you know? I honestly can’t think of one. I never use them. Just find what makes the person stand out.

HCUO: What’s your guilty pleasure? Coldplay. They’re really a great band.

HCUO: Starbucks or dutch bros? Dutch bros all day.

HCUO: What’s your favorite season, and activity to do during that season? Winter can be nice. I like skiing and playing soccer in miserable weather.

HCUO: Who’s your celebrity crush? The lead singer from Of Monsters and Men. She’s cute, makes good music, and seems comfortable being herself.

HCUO: What’s a fun fact about yourself? I have a horse named Firecracker.

HCUO: Do you have a favorite song to loudly sing in the shower? I have some country roots, so maybe something by George Strait. All those 90’s songs are catchy.

HCUO: What are three main things you look for in a girl? Personality, self-confidence, and a cute smile.

HCUO: What are you involved in on campus? The Emerald newspaper, Jacqua Center tutoring, club ski team, and intramural soccer teams.

HCUO: How would you spend your ideal weekend? Some time with good friends–new and old. Also some soccer, creative writing, maybe a new coffee shop, and of course a wild night out at the bars.

Rebecca is a senior at the School of Journalism and Communication at the University of Oregon. She is currently studying photography and magazine journalism. Hailing from the mountain town of Bend, Oregon, Rebecca values being outdoors, staying active, and the beauty in simple things. She loves seeing what other people are exploring in their fashion and finding new trends. Rebecca is a lover of all things creative, spontaneous, stylish, and interesting.