Campus Cutie: Remi Nevins

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is sophomore and history major Remi Nevins. She has a twin, loves to travel, and is taking Eugene by storm.  You can catch her studying in Lawrence, biking past Skinner’s Butte, or trying the newest vegetarian cafe. Meet the beautiful and adventurous Remi Nevins!

Name: Remi Nevins

Year: Sophomore

Major: History

Hometown: Calabasas, California

HCO: If you had a million dollars and had to spend it today, what would you buy?

Definitely a trip to travel around Europe for my family and myself!

HCO: Who is your celebrity crush?

Prince Harry, Zac Efron, Justin Timberlake and Ryan Gosling.

HCO: What is your biggest turn off?

Bad teeth, pretentious attitude, and patronizing.

HCO: Describe your perfect date night.

“April 25th, because it’s not too hot and not too cold.” -Miss Congenitally     

HCO: If you could steal any celebrity’s style, who would you choose?

Jennifer Lawrence or Shailene Woodley. But then again, I would rather just be them, so there’s that too.

HCO: Where is your favorite place in the world?

Paris, France. I think I might have an unhealthy relationship with it. I’m in love!

HCO: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Hopefully, either Seattle or Vancouver doing something that makes myself and other people happy, maybe teaching.

HCO: Favorite movie and why?

Easily Almost Famous! Because it’s an incredible movie about a band that is trying to make during the 70’s, a music era I wish I was a part of.

HCO: What three words would you use to describe yourself?

Loud, passionate, and loyal.

HCO: What three items would you bring with you on a deserted island?

A knife, a journal, and a boat to get me off the island.

HCO: If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?

Time travel maybe. Or mind reading, because why not?

HCO: Finally, if you had to eat at one restaurant that’s near campus for the rest of college, where would you choose?

Tasty Thai because I kind of eat only there now anyway. And it’s DELICIOUS!

Rachel is a Junior at the University of Oregon studying Journalism, Advertising, and English. She is on the writing team for HCO. She aspires to become an editor of a fashion magazine, a food writer, or creative strategist at an advertising firm. Rachel has always loved the freedom of writing and loves all things creative, makeup, fashion, food and Art History. When not studying for school, she enjoys the beach, traveling, dancing, and eating Nutella.