This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Originally from Portland, this week’s Campus Cutie, Joey McRobert was born to be a Duck. Joey enjoys spending his time hanging out with friends and exploring the various new activities in Eugene. He’s athletic, funny, and quite the charmer– the total package! Meet Joey! 

Hometown: Beaverton, OR

Major: Human Physiology

Relationship Status: Single

HCO: So you’re a human physiology major, what do you want to do with that?

I want to become a physical therapist or a sport trainer. My dream job is to work as a trainer for a professional soccer team. 

HCO” Why soccer?

I have played soccer my entire life, it’s definitely a passion of mine. And, of course, I’m really interested in human phys so I’ve always felt that a soccer team trainer would be the perfect fusion of what I am interested in and passionate about. I definitely want to have a job that doesn’t feel like “work.”

HCO: Who is your celebrity crush?

Alex Morgan. Maybe I could be her physical therapist.

HCO: So you’re originally from Beaverton, what do you miss most about home when you’re here in Eugene?

I’d have to say my dog, Peanut. He’s a crazy little guy, but he is hilarious. I miss coming home from school and him being so excited to see me. I wish I had my little buddy here in Eugene.

HCO: What are your turn ons and turn offs in a girl?

Hmm, I’d have to say my biggest turn on is a girl with a funny personality. The last thing I would want to do is spend my time with someone who can’t make me laugh and understand my sense of humor. My biggest turn off? Probably cigarette smoking.

HCO: If you were stranded on an island, who would you want to be there with you?

Morgan Freeman so he could narrate the whole thing. Everything I did would sound way more BA. 

HCO: If you were a drink what would you be?

A dark ‘n’ stormy, most likely. That makes me sound really aggressive or sad or something, but it’s really just my favorite drink.

HCO: One item you have yet to scratch off your bucket list?

So unoriginal, but I really want to go skydiving. Hopefully I’ll be able to cross that one off by next summer, but I have to find some friends who will actually go with me! 

University of Oregon student taking everything as inspiration.