This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is the talented and hilarious Garrett Elzie! From mathematics to marching band, this kid does it all. The best part? He’s single, ladies – so hit him up!

Name: Garrett ElzieHometown: I rep Oxnard, CaliforniaYear in School: 4thMajor: Mathematics (gross, I know. I’m not cute anymore)Relationship Status: Single, I’m tired of being able to sleep in my bed diagonally

HC Oregon State: What are you involved with on campus?Garrett: Even though I’m a math major, I am heavily involved with the music program at Oregon State.  I play trumpet in a multitude of ensembles on campus including (but not limited to) the marching band, pep bands, symphonic bands and smaller chamber groups.  So, come to any of the sporting events and you’ll probably see me in the front of the band embarrassing myself!

HC Oregon State: What song(s) do you have on repeat right now?Garrett: Way too many… Some of my favorite songs right now include “Gatorade” by Yung Lean, “Skyfall” by Travis Scott, “Drunk in Love” by Queen Beyoncé, “Or Nah” by Ty Dolla $ign, and “We Made It” by Drake.

HC Oregon State: What’s your favorite pickup line?Garrett: Extend your hand to a girl and ask, “Excuse me, do you mind holding this while I go for a walk?”

HC Oregon State: T-shirts or bro tanks?Garrett: T-shirts, but I look DAMN GOOD in either.

HC Oregon State: If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?Garrett: In your arms ;).

HC Oregon State: Describe yourself in three words.Garrett: I am APrettyCoolGuyIfYouGetToKnowMe, ILikeLongWalksToNowhereInParticular, and ILikeToThinkIHaveAnOkaySenseOfHumor.

HC Oregon State: What’s at the top of your bucket list?Garrett: I do so much all the time that item number one on my bucket list is to not have to do anything. Item number two is graduating from college.

Show Garrett some #hcxo love when you see him around campus, and stay tuned for next week’s Campus Cutie!

Lara is a graduate of Oregon State University, with a degree in New Media Communications and minors in writing and Spanish. Currently, Lara resides in New York City and works in the Influencer Marketing space.