This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

Name: Gabrielle Hope Kelly

Hometown: Born in Dallas,Texas; grew up in Medford, Oregon

Year in school: 5th year, but my last term! 

Major: Merchandising Management 

Relationship Status: In a relationship with Josue Gonzalez :) 

This week’s Campus Cutie is Merchandising Management senior Gabby Kelly! Read on to learn more about her:

HC at Oregon State: What’s your favorite part about Oregon State?

Gabby: The campus is the perfect size, so you see new people everyday, but you also see all your friends and recognizable people too. I also love how beautiful it is and how everyone is so nice and down to earth. 

HC at Oregon State: What do you want to be when you “grow up?”

Gabby: When I grow up I would love to own a women’s clothing store or work for an amazing company such as Nike. It would also be amazing to help put together and run events and fashion shows. I am open to all possibilities!

HC at Oregon State: Crop tops or t-shirts?

Gabby: I love how crop tops look on people when styled right, but I am on the curvy side so I do not rock crop tops very often! :) 

HC at Oregon State: What’s your favorite color for fall?

Gabby: Oooo this is a hard one…. Well I love black and gray everything, but I am loving wine red and olive green right now! 

HC at Oregon State: Neutrals or neons?

Gabby: I am more of a neutral girl, but I do sometimes wear brighter colors depending on what the clothing item is, like if it is my fave donut print sweater from Runway Corvallis :)  

HC at Oregon State: What’s your favorite hobby?

Gabby: My favorite hobbies (Since I can’t choose just one) are hanging with friends and family, shopping of course, hanging out with Bentley (my boyfriend’s pitbull), eating, napping, and watching movies/tv shows. 

HC at Oregon State: What’s at the top of your bucket list?

Gabby: The thing on the top of my bucket list right now is to go to Greece, since I am half Greek. I am super stoked because my family is actually planning a trip to Greece next summer!!! I might never come back from there since it is so beautiful!

Say hi to Gabby if you see her on campus this term, and stay tuned for next week’s Campus Cutie!

Lara is a graduate of Oregon State University, with a degree in New Media Communications and minors in writing and Spanish. Currently, Lara resides in New York City and works in the Influencer Marketing space.